During the verification process, you will need to upload various documents to register your business. One of them is the proof of registration, or your commercial register except. Here, let's walk you through how you can obtain this document and how to upload it during the KYB/AML process. Keep in mind the process is both
(1) free of charge (2) fast - in less than 2 minutes (3) fully online.
Here, we'll walk you through how to obtain your proof of legal registration for your business, if you're registered in Germany:
1. To start, navigate to https://www.transparenzregister.de/.
2. Next, login (Side note: As of 1 August 2021 all legal entities under German private law fall within the mandatory obligation to register their UBOs within the German Transparency Register (Transparenzregister) according to a new law. You will need to have login data to the Register. If you don't have such login data, we recommend registering to avoid large penalties for non-compliance.)
3. Enter the name of your legal entity in the search bar and click “search”
4. Click on the arrow to collapse view
5. Click "Register information of the register court
6. Click “Show register information”
7. Click "Aktueller Abdruck" (Note: this part of the website seems to not have been translated to English; it refers to the current register excerpt)
8. Notice that The document "Aktueller Abdruck" has been added to your document cart. Click on the document cart to proceed.
9. Tick the box and proceed with “Activate now”
10. Select “To the document cart”
11. Click on the download symbol to access the document
Voila! Check your downloads folder to access the document.
Important: Please do not hesitate to get in touch with Friday Finance' s support team should you experience any issues or require additional support.
Just use the chat function on the Friday Finance homepage or in Friday Finance App (the speech bubble symbol in the lower right-hand corner) or send an email to: email@example.com.